Friday, March 18, 2011

Are you Standing in Your Own Way?


God has a plan
He has a perfect plan
He says it in His Word

 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, 
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
 plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

So, what are God's plans for you?

Do you even know what they are?

Do you ever stop long enough to hear God's plan for you?

God's plan has not changed. . .he knit you together, 
and wired you for a specific mission. . .

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
 before you were born I set you apart;"
Jeremiah 1:5 NIV

I challenge you to find that mission
To declare that mission. . .

To schedule time in your life to focus on that mission,
with laser beam precision, focus. . .
nothing else matters, 

Only God's Plan for Your Life Matters 

Are you willing to make finding "Your Mission" a priority?  

Listen to Martha Munizzi sing:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Janice. I need to read this and put it in my heart. I know he has a plan but sometimes I think I know a better plan. How stupid of me! I am trying harder each day to stop and smell the roses that He has graciously given to us! He has Blessed Paul and I over and over with the chance to travel and see His wonderful works. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Marsha. . .I was so sure I knew what was best for my life also, until I began reading a daily devotional titled "Into His Marvelous Light." Those writings by Oswald Chambers from the 1930's are so relevant to us all, and literally changed my Christian Walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm listening. In fact, there's 'that' verse again...the one He gave me at the beginning of this journey. (sigh) Sure wish I could SEE what He was looking at. lol

    Love this (post AND blog)!

    ReplyDelete