Monday, February 8, 2010

How is your love relationship?

I've discovered a new question.

How is my relationship with God today?

Did I spend any quality time thinking about God, or reading about God, or even just pondering the goodness of God, and the many blessings in my life today?

In my daily schedule, is there a place for God, or am I so busy that He just becomes an afterthought at the end of my day? How can I narrow my own interests, and broaden God's interests?

If what I say to myself is true, and if I understand that my entire purpose for being on this earth is to worship and to magnify my creator, what am I doing on a daily basis to make that happen?

My prayer today, is that, from this day forward, I may begin to intensely concentrate on God's point of view.

*Notes and thoughts taken from my favorite daily devotion: My Utmost For His Highest

No comments:

Post a Comment