Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Falling In Love With Jesus–Go With God

Don't Give Up galatians6_9
For we know we are called according to His Purpose. . .II Timothy 1:9

Will you be willing to go with God until His Purpose and your purpose are the same. . .we are so willing to do what we think is right, what we think His Purpose might be. . .but then when He tries to redirect our path. . .we want to balk. . .oh no God, I don’t want to walk down that path. . .I’m not sure where that path leads Lord. . .I like it out here on this path. . .it’s easier to see my own way out here on this path.
Have you ever had that discussion with God?  Oh. . .maybe not out loud. . .after all that would be sac religious to actually say out loud what you may be thinking. . .but. . .in your actions.
 
What are you saying in your actions?

Abraham was given the instruction, “Take your son, your only son Isaac. . .”

I don’t know God. . .I just can’t imagine you ever expecting me to give up something that precious. . .surely, you would never expect that of ME. . .I mean Abraham. . .well, you know. . .he was just this PATRIARCH. . .this ANCIENT OF DAYS. . .I could never be any of those things God. . .oh God, please, just ask me for something easier. . .yeah, that’s it. . .I could definitely do something easier. . .thank you Lord. . .
Is that what God hears us saying by our actions?

My prayer: God, please let me HEAR your voice, and to be WILLING to follow YOUR directions. . .even when I don’t understand them. . .in Jesus Name. . .


For those of you who enjoy Pentecostal Praise and Worship here is the same song by the Alexandria Tabernacle Choir. . .yes, you can feel the Presence of the Almighty God as you watch this video

No comments:

Post a Comment