Monday, November 7, 2011

Falling in Love With Jesus–Is HE Really in Control?

Romans 8_28 All Things Work Together

God really is in control, and just like Mom and Dad knew what was best for you growing up, God knows what is best for you now.

So. . .will you listen and obey, or will you rebel as you did with Mom and Dad. .

What kind of predicaments did those decisions get you in then. . .and what are the consequences going to be now. . .

It's worth thinking about. . .

My prayer is to not only know that God is in control, but to accept that His ways are not my ways. . .

Lord, I know that You know my future. . .and though you will not force my decisions, if I will listen to Your still small voice. . .and allow You to direct my paths. . .everything will be so much easier. . .in Jesus Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment